CSV2SFAF is a SFAF-aware tool that transforms a spreadsheet that you Cut & Paste into SFAF record(s) according to your column mapping.
- Free to use CSV to SFAF mapping tool
- Nothing to install! Works completely in the browser.
- Easily configure what columns to map to what fields
- Understands the SFAF format
How to use CSV2SFAF.
- Cut & Paste your sheet into the interactive spreadsheet
- Map your columns to known SFAF fields
- Edit column descriptions and order
- Press the "map" button and view the results in the SFAF tab
Also, check out our SFAF2DB mapping tool on github.
Some of the features implemented:
- Cut & Paste from Excel
- Drag & Drop spreadsheet column mapping
- Formatting as SFAF
Some of the features in progress:
- Intelligent guessing of spreadsheet columns
- SFAF validation and improved formatting
- Provide clear pairing of SFAF lines to spreadsheet columns
- Handle SFAF lists using multiple column or list mapping
CSV 2 SFAF
Step 1: Cut & Paste your spreadsheet data in the first cell below:
Step 2: Specify CSV columns to SFAF line element mappings
|SFAF Column Types Available||Columns in Spreadsheet that map to SFAF Column Types|
||Drag your SFAF columns in order from left to right.||